Wallet balance shows 0

@xxxxx You could consider switching your network and then refreshing your wallet.
But also as long as you can see your tokens on your address on the explorer, then your tokens are in your wallet.

Please how’s it now? Did y’all rectify your problems cause I’m going through the same struggle right now. I need help please

My balance keeps showing $0 even after reimporting and doing all the troubleshooting it keeps saying $0 balance and it’s already completed on the transaction history. Please I need help, how do I get my funds?

@Bele1 I’d suggest you switch your internet and try reimporting your wallet.

I just did this still yet my balance remains $0.00 please help me on what to do, it is over 24hours

@Bele1 If you need your funds urgently, then you can import to another wallet to access it.

How do I import to another wallet to access my funds? Cause it’s getting frustrating now!

@Bele1 Search for a wallet that supports that token, import your seedphrase to the wallet.

What wallet are we talking about? I don’t want to do the wrong thing and lose my funds, please. What exact wallet are you talking about, I need an example. Thanks

1 Like

@Bele1 Please do your research on the wallet you can import to.

1 Like

I get this often with Solana tokens. Solana vanishes from my list but when I manually search it shows as 0 but if I keep refreshing sometimes it will reveal the true amount.

1 Like