Wallet connect issues

Having issues with wallet connect… have not been able to connect to dapp for more than a week… anyone else? It just says walletconnect connecting at the bottom of the TW app and then nothing happens. Tried with mobile connect and QR code. Recent iOS update did nothing… making me feel like trustwallet = oxymoron . I have zero trust at this point.

3 Likes

Hello @Lightspeed To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

3. Screenshots of the errors

4. What DApp were you trying to connect.

I think I have the same problem

• when I log in to my wallet I see all my coins
  • if I go to PancakeSwap via DAapps and via Exchange (trade tokens in an instant) then I don’t see my tokens in the token list. I also had tokens in this, tokens that do not appear in the wallet, I no longer see them.

@RJ1977 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

This site is not letting me upload photos…. Says I can’t embed media items in a post…. How to I post a photo?

Thanks Alan, appreciate the response. I am staking on the howdoo blockchain. Sorry this forum giving errors saying I can’t post link… also said I can’t post media content so I’m going to try add photo in another follow up post . If you google howdoo staking you should see a site for howdoo dot io

I simply want to connect my trust wallet to the blockchain to view my staked tokens /rewards. If I wanted to unstake my tokens / or compound my rewards, I am unable to as I can’t connect to trust wallet via walletconnect. I’ve attached latest version screenshot.

1. I select ‘connect wallet’ under staking in the website. It brings up option to connect via mobile. I select trust wallet which brings me to TW app. It shows that wallet connect is connecting on the bottom of the screen, but then the text goes away and seemingly nothing happens. It used to show a message that says I could go back to browser, but that’s not happening anymore (I mean several weeks ago it was working that way per normal). If I go back to browser, it still shows the page with all mobile options. I’ve also tried connecting via QR but the same thing happens with text appearing at bottom of screen saying connecting to wallet connect but then nothing happens. If I go to wallet connect in setting, it doesn’t show active connections. I tried connecting using that page and attaching screenshot of QR code, but same thing happens… says walletconnect connecting… and then nothing happens again. Going back to the howdoo website and nothing is connected.

Appreciate your help looking into this, thank you!

2 Likes

@Lightspeed The Trust Wallet development team is always introducing new features to the app.

The latest version of WalletConnect is now integrated.

The issue you are having is due to the DApp using an older of WalletConnect.

Reach out to DApp owner and ask them to update it on their end.

Regarding WalletConnect update: https://twitter.com/WalletConnect/status/1419999849068564505

4 Likes

I’m on version 6.3 (635)…………………………………………………… ………………………,…,Says I can only post with 70 characters min… sorry this site sucks hate to be neg nancy but it’s the truth

1 Like