Wallet connect Trust wallet connection issues

My Trust wallet will not connect through wallet connect, it was fine yesterday, is there a problem with connection at the moment?.

4 Likes

Hello @Trustwho ,
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem after the new update. Can’t use the wallet connect as in can’t even go to any page after pressing the wallet connect even tried the QR code also no use. I’ve sent a ticket waiting for response.

1 Like

Hello @Bale8 , Clear Your Browser Cache and try again …

1 Like

Hi

I have cleared the cache, restarted the phone, updated the phone and trustwallet app and finally even uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still out doesn’t work. It doesnt go pass the mobile connect, once connect is pressed. I keep pressing on it but it is not responsive.

1 Like

Hello I did all steps and I have issues a also.
I can’t connect the wallet.

Hi has anyone found a fix, i am having the same issues since update. I have also done all the above, cleared cache, reinstalled app etc. Once i scan, it wont progress any further or generate a contract in trust wallet to initiate the connection.

1 Like

Hello, for Walletconnect issues please contact the dapps you are trying to use. Wallet connect V1 is depreciated and no longer works. If the dapps you use have not migrated to wallet connect V2 yet they won’t work.

There’s nothing Trust Wallet can do to help.

Thank you.

1 Like

thanks miro for the feedback that is good to know. will conact the dapps owners cheers

hello, I want to issue a complaint on this issue as well because after the last update my walletconnect doesn’t work anymore.

pls, is there in anyway that this issue can get fixed as quickly as possible

Hello, for Walletconnect issues please contact the dapps you are trying to use. Wallet connect V1 is depreciated and no longer works. If the dapps you use have not migrated to wallet connect V2 yet they won’t work.

Thank you.

Hey everyone.

If you’re having issues with wallet connect please contact the dapps you are trying to use.

Wallet connect V1 is depreciated and no longer works.

If the dapps you use have not migrated to wallet connect V2 yet they won’t work.

Please reach out to the respective dapps to get their devs to upgrade their connections so you can use them again.

Thank you.