Wallet connection error

When we try to connect to buy a token or coin on pancakeswap site I can not connect my trust Wallet to app and so I do not confirm transaction. By the way I can do that in yesterday how can I fix that ı cant find in your direction.
When I try to connect via Trustwallet I see on the screen unknown error !

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Alan,
5.25(52510) Trustwallet version.
I am trying to buy new tokens fron CoinGecko list. I have entered new token internete site and click to buy with pancakeswap icon after that Add the token to the exchange list on the pancakeswap and try to connect Trustwallet to confirm swap transaction. I bought eight new token at yesterday but today I can not connect Trustwallet to buy

@Hakanileri provide details asked above please, especially the screenshots of the errors you are facing.

@Hakanileri try to use DApp browser instead of WalletConnect. Here’s a guide: Access Binance Smart Chain DApps with Trust Wallet

Also there is no transaction hash or any link to share

It won’t let me upload screenshots
I don’t understand but I am missing bonfire moonshot smart chain and wink