Was sent coin and it never show up in my wallet

Please I have a question I was sent coin and it never show up in my wallet

9 Likes

Hello @Holyver To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 Likes

I sent ethereum from my binance app to trust wallet since 3 days ago and it has not shown on my app. Everything is correct, kindly help please

1 Like

@Salsidoh To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

5 Likes

I sent $12.45 ethereum from binance to my trust wallet app since 3 days ago and it has never show up I’ve traced the transaction and it was successfully sent everything was correct including the wallet address, kindly help me with it.

Txid:
0x66c2a9134ff498d56c80cca735badc82ee1571c18c56b544358fca64cb2502c9

1 Like

@Salsidoh attach all details asked on the reply above please. Including screenshots.

1 Like

I was sent 145.7 Tron since around 08:00am today but it has never reflected

Please help… It’s important and urgent. I actually need to be quick with the deposit as I want to make use of it for a transaction urgently

@TemiDav To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

1 Like

BtZAowTxYcP6TSb86rUUq5kMerkT9jiQW3kTstYksBMX(Solana wallet)

I transfer 3.9 Sol from slope wallet to trust wallet and it was successful from the other end

2 Likes

@NEUROSURGEON01 To better assist, please send the following information:

Hello

I have a weird problem. I sent mana and Matic to my wallet. What I didn’t notice was that trust gave me the exact same address for both currencies, which I don’t believe to be normal but maybe it is. In any case I received the mana but I never received the Matic. It’s been 2 days now.

I tried to post all the infos you want but it doesn’t let me embed photos…

3 Likes

@nbebawi To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, send as a plain text here)

Hi, Tried to withdraw SMP (BEP20) transaction was successful but didn’t receive in my wallet due to Trust wallet maintenance. How do I retrieve my coins(SMP)?

Hello @amrut89, Trust wallet doesn’t undergo maintenance, please provide your receiving address