Watch only problems

Hi I have problem in my trust wallet i imported my wlet to another trust wallet but it’s watch only wallet my friend said you have to wait until confirms come but i dont think so can you help me what to do??? I dont have any access to my coins

1 Like

Please do the following:

• Make sure you have the backup of your recovery phrase, private key, or keystore JSON

• Uninstall the Trust Wallet app

• Install the app again

• Import using the backup (do not import an address, that will turn your wallet as a watch-only)

1 Like

please am trying to purchase shinja from my trustwallet but i don’t know what is wrong, whenever i click swap it will spin and spin and come back to asked me to confirm and i already confirmed several times and all it keep doing it spinning. please what can i do or how can i buy the shinja coin from my trust wallet

1 Like

@babatunde112
Can you provide screenshots of the error you received ?

there is no error code , it only show waiting for confirmation and it will return back to confirm and i have tried it several times, sorry my phone is bad i can’t screenshot.

That’s not gonna help i need more help you know i dont have any transaction on my eth wallet and it’s still watch only my friend said when the transaction arrived you can reinstall the app and enter the phrases then you have access on your wallet is that true?!

@Saeedhi
You need your recovery phrase to access your wallet.
If you send your tokens to a wallet you do not have the recovery keys for, then you risk losing your tokens.