WETH is missing

Hello,
I sent the WETH to my Binance account with WETH address almost a day and a half ago. Still don’t show up. It seems completed.

The Transaction hash:
0x5980d4fe949daad5cef1420ca6e4d7f9bea08e4b6b9d4ddcbd6d401b1e0967d3

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

The Transaction hash:
0x5980d4fe949daad5cef1420ca6e4d7f9bea08e4b6b9d4ddcbd6d401b1e0967d3

1 Like

Please contact the customer support of Binance] so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Okay thank you. But I did everything right as I believe. Tx is still get lost. I hope they can track it down.

Thanks.

1 Like

do u know which exchange market support WETH’s exchange in polygon network ? pay attention , must be polygon network

2 Likes

body , Binance only support erc20 network in WETH , not polygon network .maybe this is your problem.and i have same trouble , still don’t know how to deal with my WETH in trust wallet

2 Likes

Hello @ewaiting
Since WETH is Wrapped Ethereum, unwrap it and send it out to an exchange that supports Polygon Ethereum deposits and then make a swap from there into any coin of your choice.

Yeah. This could be. :roll_eyes: I don’t think that is reversible though. Will be more careful in the future.

Good idea but how can I do that since it’s sent according to Trust Wallet. It says “completed” for the transaction.

1 Like

Hello @Irimi
If you already sent it out and didn’t receive, contact the receiving wallet support team to assist you.