What can be your best investment?

What can be your best investment?

Do you consider investing in digital currencies or other investments appropriate? :thinking:

5 Likes

cryptos are risky, thats a fact. But the return on investment can be enormous, not a lot of asset can claim 10X or even 20X. I am willing to risk a lot on cryptos. It is an adventure for me, a gold rush.

2 Likes

Both. Crypto is riskier with much more upside potential. So it depends on your risk tolerance. Allocating some percentage of your investment to crypto would make sense though.

Crypto has risk but high potential too but it feels good to just holding crypto than paper currency

Gold and digital gold.

1 Like

Investment is the key to unlock real financial freedom. There can not be any other better way.

Yes, there are many types of investments but, I believe investing in digital currencies tops them all.

The risk is high quite true. Also, the ROI is very high as well.

2 Likes

If you do not have at least 1% of your disposable income in Bitcoin, you are making a huge mistake.
I can not post a link, but… if you look at unchained capital’s website blog-
you might find a post called Gradually, Then Suddenly.

2 Likes

Definitely crypto; already invested and will invest more whenever I get the chance. It’s the one and only market where you can change your life in the shortest time possible. Because in the end time is more valuable than money.
Don’t ever forget: you can always invest your time to earn more money, but you can never invest you money to earn time.

Cheers,

Aezakmi

1 Like

I think crypoto is the best option right now

1 Like

All investment are risk i think…so better search deep to what you are investing for…

go with btc or eth,without risk you wont get anything in life :wink: ,that doesnt mean to throw away your money just think gain knowledge over crypto start your investments in a smarter way to get best returns.

2 Likes

Both ways as equally other assets other than crypto are also having huge ROI.

Cryptocurrencies are the new investment now

@pooltoshe cryptocurrencies are sometimes risky like everything in life but they are a great option to invest and generate income

1 Like