What do you advis me to invest in now?

I want to invest in TRX or XLM, which of them is better? Thanks

1 Like

I would invest in self education. I don’t recommend to ask others what to buy :wink:

However, if someone force me to choose between these 2, I would buy trx

2 Likes

Ok @Jesterhead
Thank you for finally reply
Please come again to give me the raison of your choice. For letting me know why
Thanks

1 Like

Both are best but if you tell to choose from this best… I will go for Tron

1 Like

Don’t waste your money on them invest in LINK

Wow! What project is Link, never hear about

Am talking about chainlink (link)

It’s presentation in private message, I don’t know it

The one thing I have learned thus far about what to invest in, is the research you can do about what you want to invest in. Look at certain crypto and find out more about the one you are choosing or wanting to choose. Tons and tons of stuff online about what company’s are doing and what ones are producing which crypto.

1 Like

Long term or short term? You need to decide before anything else

there so much currencies better to invest other than that…but if i were choose i would go for TRX

1 Like

As for me, the only goldmine I’m putting my investment in is TWT. This will shock everyone when there is sudden greenlight pointing north-ward on it.

2 Likes

Twt,bnb,just token,fsn,tomochain

1 Like

Short term @Lexzzyfrost

@dhoun u must consider your capital also. U can add up and let’s share ideas🙇

1 Like

Noone can tell you except yourself.
I myself would put quite some time into researching those projects before investing in them.
Then its also a question of portfolio allocation. If you already own one of them but can’t decide on a preference, why not buy some of the other as well.
It’s just important to keep it reasonable, never put all your money into a single project :slight_smile:
Both of them have some adoption and probably wont disappear for a while so you can check them out and (if you decide so) be part of their possible growth.

2 Likes