What do you love most in crypto?

I love most in crypto is i earn token/money and aside from that I make a new friends…I learned a lot of things there.

6 Likes

It helps to solve problem of unemployment to an extent in my country and with time will reduce the poverty level expecially for those who have adopted it already.

2 Likes

I loved your answer.your right…this is a alternative ways of having a extra income especially to those unemployed person.

3 Likes

For me - possibility to send value anywhere, with low fee and fast

2 Likes

Very true! Since the lockdown, crypto became my major source of income and that’s what I have been using to feed my family.

4 Likes

When you say low fee, not with btc and eth. Lol

1 Like

Yeah, but trx, nano, bnb are fine :wink:

1 Like

Very true. Bch, bsv Ada are not bad too

Wow.good for you.hope everyone like you :slightly_smiling_face:job well done

1 Like

The Decentralization promise and the hustlers.

I no longer have to TRUST central authority in some transactions. The idea of being my own bank is cool

1 Like

Wow Crypto has really been holding it down for people

It’s a way of getting a lifetime income without certificate or the bank verification, you have control over it

What i love in crypto is that you can still earn💰 even without capital or investment through airdrop

What I love most in Crypto is that I can conveniently and easily send money to someone in another country without unnecessary bureaucracy.

The money gets to the person in just few minutes.

I also pay less charges.

Also, the system is safe and secured.

1 Like

What I love most in Crypto is that it’s a very good INVESTMENT SCHEME.

Do you know that Crypto has taken so many people out of the unemployment market?

It’s a very good source of income.

Many people who lost their jobs as a result of Covid-19, are now into Crypto, and they’re quite happy.