What is happening with the CARDANO network now

What is happening with the CARDANO network now? I can’t deduce, writes some kind of error, like with synchronization? Write what is the reason for the transaction error?

1 Like

Hello @Yura7777
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

Also i noticed you have opened multiple Topics regarding this.
I would advise you keep the discussion limited to just one topic which is here to avoid repetition.

Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

addr1q9gftt85xv7spqhlh5c4927vmvgu04mnurr57ndmuegm8u49w9tjpgcq2l5m3g8cl5k7y05musy3dc3f87p0vc8d9ceqrcus4v

I send CARDANO coins to another wallet and when I enter the confirmation password I get an error.

Hello @Yura7777, we have some instability with cardano nodes, try to switch node or try again later

Thanks you for the report

1 Like