What is Inscription

@antonka Are you saying that by importing your wallet from Trust Wallet to Electrum Wallet, you were able to transfer BTC to other people which you weren’t able to do in Trust Wallet due to the same issues that we still have here?

1 Like

that’s right, in trust wallet, my entire balance is in the Inscription, but when I imported the wallet into electrum wallet, I was able to transfer my btc

2 Likes

I’m very afraid to top up my wallet. Any news about the inscriptions? Please

2 Likes

Hi did you manage to fix this, I am also having the same issue.
Thanks

1 Like

Hello. importing wallet actually works, thanks for sharing. this only works if the entire amount is shown on the blockchain

2 Likes

What do you mean by “this only works if the entire amount is shown on the blockchain”? Do you mean that this method works only if the whole amount that is on blockchain is inscripted?

1 Like

Hi, how do i transfer money to people if the electrum wallet has imported wallet with inscription

2 Likes

@Ash10683 I’m not sure I understand what you mean ? Please ask just Trust wallet related questions here.

1 Like

Hello Dear Glavias!

The term “Inscription” in your Trust Wallet app refers to the process of recording a transaction on the Bitcoin blockchain. When you send or receive Bitcoin, a record of that transaction is inscribed or added to the public ledger known as the blockchain. It is not something bad, but rather a crucial part of how cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin operate.
Inscription ensures that all transactions are securely and transparently recorded, allowing for verification and tracking of funds. So, in your case, seeing an “Inscription” with the same amount of BTC as you have simply means that the app is displaying the transaction history for that specific account or wallet.

I hope this helps clarify his or her question! For any further inquiries, feel free to ask.

2 Likes