What is the best way to swap my USDT(erc20) to BEP20 in Trustwallet?

Hello, I know that there’s a lot of people asking the same question, I was researching how to fix this problem all day but still, I just want some approval from others to be sure.

I have 150 USDT(erc20) In my Trustwallet, there is no ETH , so I need to transfer some ETH to trustwallet to be able to do something with my USDT I will do that.

The question is:
what is the best way to swap ERC20 to BEP20? I can’t use binance bridge with trustwallet, because there is no option to connect to binance bridge with a Trustwallet. So, another option is to try to send my erc20 to Binance exchange and then there swap erc20 to bnb and then send it back tu Trustwallet. Can I do that and is it the most efficient way?

1 Like

Hello yes the best way is to send your funds out to Binance and make a swap there.

i have this problem please help an add USDTerc20 exchange to usdttrc20

1 Like

Kindly use Binance bridge to swap your Coins chains.

1 Like

Any way for US customer? Thats only for EU people. I’m trying to move busd erc to busd bep20 for smartchain which is a pain in the butt.

4 Likes

You can send you BUSD ERC-20 To Binance.US and withdraw BEP2 BUSD from there. Later, You can withdraw BNB (BEP2) from there. You can swap that BEP2 BNB to BEP20 BNB in Trust wallet then swap it on Pancakeswap for BEP20 Busd

2 Likes

How can you swap ERC to BEP without using Binance US? I live in Texas where Binance US is not permitted.

4 Likes

For anyone in the USA . I used BitMart and learned the hard way . I transferred erc20 usdt to my trustwallet . To only find out there’s no swap . But you can send back to BitMart and redo the transfer in bep20.

Only issue is you must pay the ETH network fee.

I’m in US and One of the states that hate crypto lol

1 Like

Also ! Once your money is back on BitMart.

Trustwallet , enable the bep20 usdt.

Then do the withdraw. It only costs 1 usdt as opposed to 50 ethereum

2 Likes

When will ETH network fees come down? Absolutely ridiculous. Can’t transfer my USDT to any other exchange. I don’t have a Binance account. They haven’t approved me. It’s been 2 weeks.

Good day is there anyone who can help me or explain to me about my usdt coins erc20 it can bi withdraw or send to binance

Bro, super easy use SafePal. It will do the magic in no time. Just transfer your USDT ERC20 to SafePal and swap them to whatever you want it.

1 Like