WHAT IS THE PROJECT DEFI (coin / token)DO you LIKE!

Right now maybe DEFI based Altcoin / token season. and maybe you have a project that you think in the future will go a long way.
state your favorite Defi coin and what is the reason …?
Thanks Joined in here all :pray:

18 Likes

Mid marketcap token I like most

4 Likes

AAVE $LEND

I like their governance module, they allow us who hold the $LEND token to request new coin/token to able listed on their lending platform. And then, their admin is friendly enough…

6 Likes

CHAINLINK it’s just one of a kind defi project that has big massive upcoming events that will shake the whole of crypto space.

4 Likes

Check also $KAVA project

1 Like

@InvestorAwesum @anamulislam @Brookz0000 @ryadrian95
Sorry, maybe they all can tell me about project detail. Maybe will be interested

2 Likes

@Harryadi you have to do your DYOR on your own to assertain coins profitability, nobody can do it better or neither should you trust in other people’s assumption.

2 Likes

low cap coin i like most check wings

I’m loving what Aave are up to at the moment

$OM is Nice project check!

2 Likes

Welcome @Eyess97 to the community

1 Like

Chainlink it is …for me

Well actually Chain-link is an Oracle which enables functionality of connecting the outer-world data with Blockchain which works in isolation. DeFi examples are Aave (Lend), Compound, Maker.

3 Likes

I like Rapids, it fantastic project and it has many good stuff, celebrating 2 years Anniversary now.:sunglasses::blush::blush::sunglasses:

I have no idea what alt coin/ token on defi I like most,all i know they growing very fast, please refer to me their most legit alt coin/token( except yfi,we all now them😁)

1 Like

Je pense au YFII moi

first i only watch $kava because is first DeFI project that i Know

@Maya95 You can hear from several people who already know a lot about the crypto world regarding Coin Defi. i am also new here.
let’s study together… :grin::grin:

1 Like

Welcome @Maya95 to the community

1 Like

I think you know more and stay longer in this crypto world, hope you leave a review that makes us all know more about DEFI. Thank you dad :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: