What is the reason for the high value of the fees to send tokens in the ethereum erc-20 network?

these last duas I have sent erc-20 tokens and the sending commissions have been extremely high of up to $ 11

5 Likes

Uniswap is contesting the network. The more transactions the more expensive it is

5 Likes

It is seriously becoming alarmingly unbearable… My hope is that better projects are rising up so fast to compete with the Ethereum platform…that, in no distant time, would help reduce the fees. Hopefully.

4 Likes

Congestive ETH network bro
I hope some coins with cheaper fee take over lol
I cant stand this gas fee anymore

4 Likes

@Mike2microbe @Jockarlos @Khant hopefully this will be fixed with the ethereum 2.0 update :+1:

3 Likes

Many transactions including defi, erc20 tokens z smart contracts.

2 Likes

When it will fixed, anyone have any information?

2 Likes

Huge price dump or eth 2.0 implementation will fix it :smiley:

3 Likes

Or some migration to other smartcontract platforms. Because fees is more about tx quantity, not about price of eth or tokens. So if some popular servises will migrate to bnb network after bnb smart chain implementation, that will heal eth network a bit) Eth 2.0 is still testnet concept(( so waiting will be not so fast, imo.

3 Likes

I imagine paying 0.1eth as fee just to join a smart contract of 0.025 ETH ,

1 Like

I don’t just understand what is going on the gas fee has been too much.

2 Likes

:worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::worried::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like