What is your opinion about swap trade?

Recently, Swap projects launched. The most famous uniswap, and new swap projects coming… Any checking set present for these?

9 Likes

Uniswap is trusted for safe swap and it’s V2 has fixed a lot of issues that were their in V1. The transactions volume is huge and once it even crossed Coinbase Pro in that. It helps in trading anonymously and gets you real value. The only trouble though is high Gas fees.

4 Likes

Honestly, I am getting worried about all of this crypto’s stuff lately. Stake here get huge return, hold there earn super high profit, put your stable coin here get new token. We are talking about more than 50% APR. This is crazy. The token price pumped to hundreds percent and then dumped. The next day, new player come again and again. :weary:

3 Likes

I would like to buy good projects in advance on uniswap before coming to the exchanges. How can I follow?

1 Like

Quite safe for swapping…and adding liquidity, only if you can afford the fees

3 Likes

Fees is killing, at least 40-50$ for liquidity and staking

1 Like

Maybe, we should wait true time for gas price

1 Like

Actually…that is how high a fee people are willing to pay, according to Vitalik.
Able alternative and healthy competition can solve the issue, I believe.

3 Likes

It’s just a process of converting the equivalent of your previous coins to the one you want on the network.

2 Likes

In fact, AMM tech is important dev

1 Like