What will happen to your crypto-asset?

When you put your money on traditional bank, your family have the right to claim it with all the papers you left.

But if you are into crypto, what if your time is up today? Do you have anybody else who have access to your account, your wallet?

Remember ladies and gentlemen, nobody lives forever. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

This is deep.
And very few of us live with that thought. Me inclusive. CZ once raised that as one of the things to do to secure your coins along with preventing others from stealingit and preventing yourself from losing it.

1 Like

No comments for now…

1 Like

All my accounts and private keys are safely stored on a A4 sheet, to which my family has access in case something happens to me

6 Likes

Prepare a Will which will have all your investment details, including your email id & passwords. Also note down you wallet private keys and with investment details. Store this will in any safe place. Incase something happens to you, you family will came to know about your investment details.

5 Likes

If i die today :joy: my Crypto also die with me because no one know where’s my seeds and pvt. Keys

2 Likes

Its not about cryptocurrency and seeds. I have seen this in my family. My uncle died and his family was not aware of any investment. Later they came know, he had insurance, shares bond etc worth millions. A will help your family members to know anything about your investment post your demise. Just make a list of all investment and store hard copy in any safe place where you store all your valuable items

4 Likes

lol, @InvestorAwesum you have to prepare like @zeus13848 and @Aezakmi said

@Dustys22 I think that is exactly gonna happen to most of crypto player. :sweat_smile:

@Mike2microbe yup, this is actually sad but also good for crypto price if we don’t prepare.

1 Like

If I die my crypto assets I will give it to my sister.all private key are saved it into my secret place.i want to help my sister and continue what I started in crypto world.

1 Like

My wife have access to my wallet. Even my arm cards.

1 Like

Super! I guess you love your wife so much and have a great family. :+1:

If I feel that I won’t live Longer anymore, I would explain and suggest my sister to access my private keys and seeds, so that at least it would help her

2 Likes