When I select a token, the application disappears

Ethereum Classic. When I select a token, the application disappears. Most of the other tokens also close the app. Only BNB does not close the app.

1 Like

Hi @maxdj10010,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

No1

Thank you for providing the requested information. This issue is now relayed to the dev team.

Question, do you have the backup of your recovery phrase or private key?

Thank you very much. I have a private key. However, on another device, I reinstalled the application, used the phrase, and tried to revive, but no coins were restored. The phrase of the reinstalled device was the same as the application with the error.

To double-check, please press Ethereum classic, select receive (near the send button), take a screenshot, then send it here.

1 Like

For the different device please.

1 Like

Updates for this one @maxdj10010?

Pardon? Perhaps, you incorrectly sent this message here?

Even if you consult any more, there is no response, right? The final answer is to give up! Why is the ETC total displayed?

Maybe you haven’t done what I suggested yet? We won’t know if you won’t try.

Since you have a private key, do this: open settings → wallets → I already have a wallet → Ethereum Classic → Private key

After doing that, press Ethereum classic, select receive near the send button, take a screenshot, and send it here.

I press the consultation, the app goes down. Therefore, I cannot take a screenshot. What should I do now?

Is there anything else you can do?

What about the other device that you have mentioned? Does it crash as well?

It does not crash when installed using phrases on other devices.

To clarify, it crashes when you import the private key. If you imported a phrase, then it won’t crash.

Is that correct?

I installed it on another device with a recovery phrase and touched Send.

And if you imported a private key, it crashes?