Where is my VeChain

Ok so I lost my phone but I kept my memnomic phrase I had written down. When I downloaded trust wallet on new device my VeChain was missing. I keep getting the same automated email when I try to contact support. I followed the link on things to try to get my vechain back and advice that was on this forum. I did all these things except I was not able to understand the iancoleman.io webpage. Here’s my issue though. The memnomic phrase should have brought my VeChain back and I feel we shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to get our crypto back. Then I downloaded the VeChainThor wallet and put in the memnomic phrase there. It imports the wallet my still my coin is missing. I want my coin back. This is buklshit and obviously “Trust” Wallet is not to he trusted. Support should help with this and they’ve been NO help what do ever. I been trying to recover this for weeks now and I’m pissed off about it. Recovering our coin should be supports job. Wtf do they get paid to do? Pick their noses and create automated emails to respond with instead of actually helping? As far as I’m concerned Trust Wallet must have stolen my coin.

Hello if you have imported a recovery phrase with an empty balance, check to see if the VeChain receiving address you have matches the one you had funds on.
If it doesn’t, then it means you are using the recovery keys for another wallet.

I did this. I followed their steps in their links. Havent gotten a response from any actual human. In doing what you just suggested there is this. I used Trust Wallet address and sebt my VeChain to it. Now it’s gone. What the pijt in having a support team if you cant provide support abd help someone who is new to crypto recover it? If they even have an actual support team. If they do they’re busy doing anything but helping because I see a lot of posts on here about missing coin some of which get resolved after making the token holder do all the work. Or not get resolved. Where is the TRUST factor there? I’ve never had this problem with other exchanges or wallets. Others usually have responsive staff you hear from in at least 48 hours. It’s been two weeks. Smdh

Hello @Pickzel.ftw To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like