Where to Find Locked Harvested XPO token

I had harvested locked token from BSCx-Busd pool in Launch zone, for XPO coin. When i harvested , i received only 20% coin in my wallet, remaining 80% is locked for 1 year. How to find that 80% of coin, where is it Locked?