Why did I not receive a TWT Token!

Since 2017 I have been an active trader on the Binance exchange but have never received bonuses from this exchange. For example ; Yesterday the exchange distributed 100 twt tokens to most of its users, but I did not receive it, I do not know how the users are chosen.
:roll_eyes::bowing_man:

12 Likes

For most tokens in binance you have to hold bnb in your wallet to recive distribution and for TWT distribution need KYC and trade.

2 Likes

Nobody knowa why they received it, this could be linked to many #christmas giveaways currently active on Binance Chain. :christmas_tree:

Nobody knows :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

They deserve the right to distribute the twt airdrop as they deem fit, nobody know how the process was carried out, so hopefully we would get update :soon:.

Speculation are that it’s about to be listed otherwise it would have been sent to our trustwallet instead.

Thanks personal observation by the way.

1 Like

I do not think it is related to the trade and kyc because my friend from the days of the establishment of a new account on the exchange Binance and the balance of zero and his account was not kyc but received 100 twt token.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Read this Binance TWT distribution

4 Likes

Ok shshdjnddnbsnwusjsbsnwn

1 Like

Tôi rất thích vì tôi dành hét tât cả

1 Like

Write a ticket to Binance zendesk, they will decide this question if you have traded history.

2 Likes

من هم هنوز دریافت نکردم و کاملا پست شما حرف من است :pensive:

این فقظ برای کسایی که تو یه مدت خاص ترید کردن بوده و اگه تا الان جابجا نکردی باینانس ازت پس گرفته.
اگه هم ترید کردی و نگرفتی به پشتیبانی باینانس یه پیام بده تا بررسی کنن برات
@amirmahdi84shahi

2 Likes

راحت به پشتیبانی پیام بده
دیگه جرا این قدر خودت اذیت می کنی
منم قبلا جنین مشکلی داشتم

1 Like