Why Don't Trust Wallet doesnt show exchange listing?

Hello and welcome my topic as i mention on headline Why don’t Trust Wallet doesnt showing available exchanges for a token.
Example; LCX token
LCX is listed on a few exchange on Trust Wallet app when i click LCX token then click for chart why dont we see Available Exchanges for this token section

I believe this feature will suit Trust Wallet App perfectly and help people way much.

17 Likes

team will consider this matter…hope it will showing

5 Likes

You can use CoinGecko to find your token and all listings

3 Likes

This makes Trust Wallet more popular not only for ETH blockchain but the other blockchain. Stellar,EOS etc.

2 Likes

i agree with you. let’s make it grow

1 Like

Coingecko can’t be trusted all the time they show big prices for dead tokens, tokens can never be able to listed on exchanges, We have CMC but why don’t we have this feature in our App

2 Likes

the size of app might get high like coinbase wallet

for monitoring that kind of thing just use third party like coinmarketchap, coingecko or some shit

1 Like

Yeah I agree so that it will be easy to find tokens exchanges :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, we need to be careful all the time

yeah that would be an option like when we click available exchanges on Trust wallet forwad us to coinmarket cap

1 Like

I agree and we need Trusted platforms like Trust Wallet Community

1 Like

When you know that how many exchange has listed LCX what you want to know
And fir this kinda knowledge you can see coinmarketcap and coingecko site
But you asked good question wallet team will think must

You can go with coingecko

1 Like

Were moving up for the next level. Trust wallet still building more solid foundations to be more reliable exchanges but i doubt this will be the great wallet or exchange next to binance. Trust me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huy vọng TWT sẽ vượt mặt BTC. ETH

You meant to say better.

1 Like

Coingecko not 100 percent reliable we need more stable fuction

No one is perfect in the World only thing is I believe coingecko next to coinmarketcap

2 Likes

Ayuda sobre los referidos

Currently Trust wallet shows charts for any coin/token that are listed in coinmarketcap. Trust Wallet doesn’t show available market pair but you can see the available market pair by clicking on “View on CoinMarketCap”.

3 Likes