Why not using KYC instead?

Why do you think Trust do not want to use KYC to verify valid users but rather using the the system to detect them?. I think using KYC is the best way to avoid and all freudian actives.

10 Likes

Great… But I really love Kyc :heart:

2 Likes

Bağımsız ve Özgür bankacılık için KYC siz işlem en güzeli değilmi ? :wink:

1 Like

I also love Kyc and I think it would be better if Kyc is used in trust wallet

3 Likes

If they will do KYC then they have to store the data online, which is less secure.

2 Likes

Yes. If it happen. I will love it.

1 Like

One of the main source of crypto idea is idea that your info as a money belong to you only. Many people, that us crypto are quite sensitivy for they info and think that if company accumulate info on them, then it will sell it. Just like facebook. So KYC/AML terms in crypto is a bad behavior on some side.

5 Likes

I think that soon the Trust wallet will also have a KYC check, as this weeds out fake accounts and relieves the load on the system, I think everything has its time, I personally trust more projects where the KYC system is introduced

1 Like

Hola cómo se hace kyc

You are very much correct, but you know KYC chase away some people. Also trust wallet is a decentralised and custodian wallet.

2 Likes

i dont think so.kyc is more difficult

Yeah you have a point, being concern about your information is very necessary. But if you really want to cut fake and bots KYC will be needed.

2 Likes

Even without KYC, Trust has the highest security!

1 Like

Invades privacy… We are good here without it :pray:

2 Likes

because trust is non-custodial wallet, which means no strings attached, having KYC will ruin it. They will not be called non-custodial wallet anymore they will be called centralized wallet like coinbase, blockchain if they will implement kyc.

3 Likes

I agree with you.although kyc is good.let us wait until trustwallet decide it.for now let us enjoy what trustwallet have.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I won’t be here if they need KYC for for trust wallet. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Point is KYC for community also for know what her/him real wallet

Thats important, because more cheater everywhere

1 Like

we trust in trust wallet

1 Like

Identity verification is not needed in a decentralized exchange such as trust wallet

3 Likes