Why people buy bitcoins. What can it used for

Why people buy bitcoins and what can bitcoins used for.
Can you see it??? :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::closed_lock_with_key:

10 Likes

İnsanlar neden aktif ticarette kullanılmayan altın alıyorlarsa , bitcoin de bütün altcoin ve tekonlerin altını durumunda. her zaman insanlar güvenli bir liman arar ve şimdiki piyasada en güvenli liman bitcoin

2 Likes

I understand only English

Some People buy bitcoin to hodl, some buy to pay for services and some use it to trade

1 Like

Some buy it to hold and sell when price goes up and some trade with it. Those are called crypto Vendors

3 Likes

Because bitcoin can be defined as digital gold token
Usually stakeholder hodl for a time being and sell it when the price of bitcoin rise
Bitcoin had two wallet address it comes with legit address and legacy address

4 Likes

Others buy to make profit on it like the buy low then sell high , they’re making money on btc😀

3 Likes

Can you hold or see bitcoins

Love you message give me some bitcoin please kind sir

2 Likes

Bitcoin is first money that yours. Not goverment, not judge, not anyone cant use it withoit you. Thats a fantastic power. And its just a little thing from huge crypto revolution.
Bitcoin is a system of trust. If someone send me btc and network confirm it, then i know that my money will be transfered to me. And its cost effective agains banks. Lets say we want to take 100 mil $ from one country (from aunt) to other (to grandma):
Banks: 3 days minimum, plus KYC/AML (that can be bad for ya, and eating more than 3 days) 1-3%(!) of summ as fee to bank.
BTC: 1 hour, couple of $ as fee.
Think wider.

3 Likes

True that Thomas I yourself agree

Im starting to use cryptocurrencies, and think is a great idea, i would like to be more implicated in it

Buying bigcoin is as simple as sending money to the bank…the numbers know how to dance …:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Actually this bitcoin cryptocurrency had been done on research basis earlier by Wei Dai and lately had been upgraded into blockchain system by using fork and lisk by Satoshi Nakamoto

1 Like

Bitcoin has become the world leading crypto and it’s in untraceable

1 Like

No, its fully traceble, but you cant (at first) say who own that particular address. But there is many ways to unlocl who is person behind the address. So dont do anything bad with it. Btc is traceble 146%.

1 Like

Some people buy to trade

Actually many buy bitcoin because of FOMO :joy:

Omg are you new to crypto sir, while it’s a digital asset that can be converted at anytime and can be used to buy things in some few countries. You can use it to trade on exchanges with other crypto currency too and store of value too. Whole lot. @Living