I’m stuck with usdt on trc20 network and cannot send any. While many exchanges have no fee for sending usdt on trc20 network. Also I can’t swap or exchange the usdt for Tron to cover the fee.
A recent proposal was passed in order to increase the network fees of the network. Please be informed that Trust Wallet is not the one who demanded this.
You can check here:
Swapping/exchanging USDT (TRC20) to TRX is not possible using the app.
Moving forward, please provide me the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- TRX wallet address
- Screenshot where it says you lack TRX for network fees.
Try to send your USDT again.
I’m having the same issue. Having some USDT in my Trust Wallet and now I need to send them to Binance but no TRX to cover network fee
You can do either of the following:
- Buy TRX using the app
- Withdraw TRX from an exchange (like Binance)
Thanks for the suggestions. But neither options seem feasible for me at the moment
- Buying TRX using Trust Wallet can only be doen using MoonPay, and when I press next to get redirected to MoonPay’s page, it is said there that TRX is unavailable at the moment lol.
- I’m new to this thing, and on Binance I haven’t got any amount yet. A friend of mine sent me some USDT to start with but unfortunately he used TRC20 to send to my Trust Wallet and now I can’t move those USDT anywhere
What’s your TRX address? (select TRX, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)