Why sending usdt over trc20 has a network fee?

I’m stuck with usdt on trc20 network and cannot send any. While many exchanges have no fee for sending usdt on trc20 network. Also I can’t swap or exchange the usdt for Tron to cover the fee.

1 Like

Hi @Minuo,

A recent proposal was passed in order to increase the network fees of the network. Please be informed that Trust Wallet is not the one who demanded this.

You can check here:
TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

https://news.klever.io/p/tron-proposal-51-set-to-make-trx

Swapping/exchanging USDT (TRC20) to TRX is not possible using the app.

//

Moving forward, please provide me the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. TRX wallet address
  3. Screenshot where it says you lack TRX for network fees.

Tron wallet address:

TAcntNS8eDzzb3CBEEV1eYLXvP5ighJ3cK

Try to send your USDT again.

I’m having the same issue. Having some USDT in my Trust Wallet and now I need to send them to Binance but no TRX to cover network fee :frowning:

Hi @ebayamazon,

You can do either of the following:

• Buy TRX using the app
  • Withdraw TRX from an exchange (like Binance)

Thanks for the suggestions. But neither options seem feasible for me at the moment

• Buying TRX using Trust Wallet can only be doen using MoonPay, and when I press next to get redirected to MoonPay’s page, it is said there that TRX is unavailable at the moment lol.
  • I’m new to this thing, and on Binance I haven’t got any amount yet. A friend of mine sent me some USDT to start with but unfortunately he used TRC20 to send to my Trust Wallet and now I can’t move those USDT anywhere

What’s your TRX address? (select TRX, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

Hello I am having the same problem! I can’t transfer muy USDT to binance! I try to swap to buy some TRX and I can’t How can I solve its? Thay as me 7.1 TRX
My TRX wallet is TRnA6SmaxGdwR6MitVsqFUkho8FuLuQ2QL

The same problem!!! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
My first USDT and I can transfer
Regards

As mentioned earlier, you can do either of the following to get TRX:

• Buy TRX using the app
  • Withdraw TRX from an exchange (like Binance)

Yes I tried to buy But the minimum is usd50 and I only need 0.35 In binance I tried And is impossible
Please help
Rafael Lore

I tried to buy from the wallet and I can’t I call to Visa to inform the operation in moonpay.com and nothing In binance you cant buy trx only swap
Please help!!!

Sorry, in binance, I can’t buy anything in TRC20 So later I won’t make the swap with Trx in TRC20
For example, if I buy eth I can’t swap with trx trc20
Please @iamdeadlyz help me!! I saw in other topic that you help with its. I tried everything and is impossible, adding that I am in argentina an every transaction like this is complicated
Regard

HELP Please

Hey folks, I am having a similar issue :slightly_frowning_face: I am trying to send some of my USDT TRC20 from my Trust Wallet to Binance but am unable to do so due to not having any TRX to cover the fees.

I tried to buy some TRX but most exchanges have a minimum amount of over $50, is there any way to obtain a lower amount of TRX? I can’t seem to find any exchange where I can convert a reasonable amount of LTC/XLM/BTC to TRX to cover the fees…

1 Like

Hi @rafalore and @Azi, you may want to try to ask your crypto friends who are willing to lend you some TRX. Else, the only way is to buy from exchanges: TRON price today, TRX to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

this is really stupid having usdt trc20… and when sending asks for trx as fee… why cant they use usdt trc20… really really stupid

1 Like

This is how non-custodial (decentralized) wallets work. Learn more here: