It’s interesting how trust community promoted so fast. :trust:

14 Likes

Has some event, project, colaboration…

5 Likes

Trust Wallet is a reliable wallet.

7 Likes

Amazing project, trusted and amazing features

5 Likes

It’s a community where we meet people from different countries with different knowledge… We can share knowledge here . We can help and interact with each other… This is the reason trust community is popular and it will be

8 Likes

I bought 2 Ethereum with my credit card and I’m yet to receive the Etherium in my wallet but I have been debited .i tried to verify with my passport but it’s not going through …please what will do ?

3 Likes

Because trust has Binance backing it…

2 Likes

trust wallet is best reliable wallet. it’s like your real wallet. you can go any countries with this where crypto legal, you can easily able to change crypto to their currencies. Now trust wallet making events, which gives more popular to trust wallet.

3 Likes

Because this is a community whose wallet is having a wide range of usage and as its usage is more more people are engaging, so that everyone would have good amount of knowledge on trust wallet

2 Likes

Is it through trust wallet?
Or on the Exchange

2 Likes

Simple because of giveaways… People are coming here because of community giveaway. That’s why they are posting any thing to be active. let’s see how many will be stay active after giveaway ended.

4 Likes

That is what you get when you have a TRUSTWORTHY team behind the project.

4 Likes

Strategic planning and had sharing in mind that’s is the secret

1 Like

It has arrived already? It can take a while to arrive in your wallet bro.

2 Likes

Good things they say advertises it self it’s the best crypto wallet so far with alot of improvement.

2 Likes

The main reason is BINANCE
Since Trust wallet is acquired by BINANCE, their name become popular and the number of users who using their wallet increased drastically (included me).

And also many people join here because interested with the $TWT event held by the Trust wallet team.

6 Likes

This community helped to learn and share lot of things. Thanks for everything everyone❤️

2 Likes

Because they are so serious with every single issue and
Helping hand

4 Likes

Trust wallet is reliable, has lots of features such as DEX, Staking, has awesome developing team and community.

Look forward to more great features on Trust Wallet

4 Likes

Binance had helped trust wallet to become popular

2 Likes