Why TWT Price boom

TWT demand is so high and this is big projet and team is very strong …
its feature is so bright
twt is a scound bnb
hold it and got it

12 Likes

Looking forward to purchasing again :frowning:

4 Likes

Pumping so fast. Looking forward to buy more when it listed

6 Likes

What ever the reasons behind this mooning, I am in.
I can’t wait for a roadmap, white paper and official listing.

5 Likes

I might be some insider information; the sudden spike might be related with the token being listed somewhere or some important news are about to be released and someone knows about it before the rest of us do. :thinking:

… or just people fomo-ing in :laughing:

4 Likes

Probably because TWT is a great project :+1: of a trusted wallet in good relationship with one of the very best exchanges

5 Likes

Whay I not received this twt

3 Likes

:speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head::trust: :trust: :trust: :trust: :trust: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :100: :100: :100:

3 Likes

Its all good, lets buy.

1 Like

The way it boom is kind of surprise to me

1 Like

Trust wallet is a trusted, easy, comfortable with high security assured since we have our own private keys.
More people are using the trust wallet.
We will soon reach 1Billion download then the value of it’s token will shot like a jet to the moon since more people will get to know and like to own the coin.
Indeed it’s a nice project. God bless the team.

2 Likes

FOMO is real. Respect that man called FOMO.

1 Like

It should be, we can trade easily with this and transactions is very fast. it is thousands of time worth as of know. so many peoples interested in that.

1 Like

TWT is a token owned by Trustwallet, and everyone in the crypto world must know what Trustwallet is, hold your TWT my friend, I’m sure TWT will go to $ 1 in the near future, believe me!:chart_with_upwards_trend: :partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Trust wallet already has a very good reputation in the community. As people going to know about TWT token price gonna increase.

2 Likes

unfortunately there is no ANN to open on Binance, as it is still on an unofficial exchange.
then we just wait for the good news for TWT

2 Likes