Will TWT get listed in any exchange?

I read the article by Trust about TWT token and this is what they mentioned about listing this coin.

We have no plans to list the tokens for trading. This may eventually change in the future, depending on the governance system that will be set up. Again, we will let the users decide.

Do you guys thing they will list it on any exchange? Curious to know your ideas

Cheers.

11 Likes

It is currently unofficially listed in some exchanges. Such as Hoo, Hotbit and MXC exchanges

5 Likes

Well… we are the users and we want it listed in exchanges. So yes, I think it will be listed in the future :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I think it will…even right now its not officially listed its already explode…and they see that their coin has value to people so for sure they list it

6 Likes

It is what it is, with time just as they said in their present thought about the coin.

2 Likes

Will listing on binance soon

3 Likes

Dont worry about it, trust wallet team wait for a great demand and nice price first to listed official market…

:blush::blush::blush:

5 Likes

It will be listed on exchange soon

2 Likes

Well it will be listed, you can even buy it now on 3 top exchanges like Biki, Hotbit, MXC. Thou Trust says its unofficial.

2 Likes

Use coingecko to see exchange listing of any coin that you are interested

2 Likes

We want listing of TWT in binance as early as possible…

1 Like

You cant rush as it will result into failure…just be patient the TWT dev team know what theyre doin…

1 Like

Im not rushing. I’m patience about it. Im just wondering will it be listed at all. Does not matter the date.

1 Like

Soon it will be listed on exchanges ant it’s unofficially listed on mxc, hotbit, hoo

1 Like