Withdraw BTC not possible

@Highko Please that’s a scam, it’s an impersonator.
Block and report such and never give out your seedphrase.

2 Likes

thanks @Tobi , never share sedphrase, sure…
but still no solution for my prob.

contacted support team, told them always using latest version, but checked again, all good here. Still same problem: cannot sell BTC, always error: When inserting the amount of 0,01 BTC it says “you need to withdraw 3,92388E-4 BTC or more”. 0,01 BTC (the amount avaiable in my wallet) is more than 3,92388E-4! Also figured out that the error occurs when entering any value and then using a komma, e.g. 2,45 BTC. Also checked that for ETH, SOL, XRP…

Also tried on a 3 different devices, same error.

Already sent you screenshots and needed information.

2 Likes

@Highko I don’t think you’re supposed to use commas when inputting the amount, just dots.

2 Likes

Thanks for your quick answer. Be sure, I alreday tried dots :wink: same issue…

2 Likes

@Highko Please open a support ticket through your Trust app or support.trustwallet.com and ensure you provide a detailed description of the error including screenshots or video recordings if any.

3 Likes

I tried to withdraw my bitcoin to blockchain but it keep saying something went wrong…….plz any help to resolve the issue please

1 Like

@Brain The best way to get support is to open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

2 Likes

Please I need help , I can’t withdraw my btc from Trust wallet, it keeps showing pending , then filled
And I am paying the complete network fee, have tried more than 6 times, what can I do

@Bumbi There’s nothing Trust wallet can do regarding pending transactions.
You need to wait till it’s confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.
It’s also advisable not to adjust the recommended app fee avoid long pending transaction time.

96309ebf12fb117896558c357e0e403a933cc5937f58087ad49a5a6e87c21192

Here it is

Can you help me check on the Hash so I can know what’s wrong , I guess you know better , if it’s going to come back to my wallet or I did a mistake

1 Like

@Bumbi It’s like i said above, you need to wait till the transaction is either confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.
Alternatively you can find a wallet that supports speeding up BTC transactions, import your wallet there and then speed it up.

1 Like

0x67f60aa83402dfedfe1d3d6e64a91e25f6d5b352. Los espero a todos los bnb

I have not been able to send my coin out for weeks now it keeps pending anytime I send coin out and I deleted the app two days ago it allowed me to send out now it’s acting up again please I’m tired of this

@B6ixx Is your transaction pending on the blockchain or it isn’t after a wallet reimport ?

Whenever I send out it’s always in pending it doesn’t show up on mempool and my balance still stay intact and the pending won’t go through not due to fee either … if I delete the app and install back after login in my wallet I’ll see the transaction has canceled

@B6ixx Can you confirm if you do adjust the fee for sending ?
That could be a reason