Withdraw exceeds threshold and have to prepay security deposit

When I tried to withdraw from my trust wallet. I got this message from gate.online saying that my withdraw exceeds the set threshold for large withdrawals and asked me to prepay a security deposit equivalent to 30% of the withdrawals in 14 days otherwise they will freeze my account and turn my fund to SEC. Is this legit requested from trust wallet?

13 Likes

@lxl8096 That’s a scam, please be careful

8 Likes

Before this they make me pay 100K for the risk margin channel. Can you please verify if that’s is not also true. What can I do now.

7 Likes

So are you saying trust wallet never would ask or have any protocol like that?

4 Likes

@lxl8096 Trust wallet would never request such.
Sadly I believe you lost funds to a scam, it’s best to count your loss and stay away from such.
Also please try and enlighten yourself on common scam tactics used also:

3 Likes

But I download the trust wallet apps from my iphone. Can you please confirm if this is a valid gate address gatevps and please double check to see if there’s no such things as 200,000 USDT threshold.

4 Likes

@lxl8096 Please share a screenshot

3 Likes

I downloaded the app from your trustwallet.com download for ios

3 Likes

@lxl8096 That’s fake unfortunately.
Please check you have downloaded the right app and only official link is Trustwallet.com

5 Likes

I did download the app from Trustwallet.com and clicked on the download for ios (get the wallet mobile app from the App store).

2 Likes

@lxl8096 Okay but the website in the screenshot you have sent is a scam.
I advise you cut your losses and create a new wallet.

2 Likes

Where is the error-node-on-my-wallet, and where can I find “telegram-for-aid”?

3 Likes

@lxl8096 That’s an impersonator, please ignore that

3 Likes

I am having the similar problems. They making me pay federal tax before my funds can be taking out. They already suspended my account to malicious activities.

Who would pay federal taxes 132k in advance before you can take funds out?

@Urban.com That seems like a scam you’re describing since Trust wallet has no control over your assets.