Withdraw pending

I transfered $8000 from trust wallet in USDT_ERC20 to my wallet in crypto.com. It is saying withdraw confirming. It has been telling me “Under Review” on history page & telling me “Withdraw confirming” on Withdraw Detail page.

4 Likes

@tgaryharvey That may seem to be a fake app claiming to be Trust wallet as there is never an “Under Review” message when you withdraw on Trust wallet.
Trust wallet is decentralized which means you have 100% control over your assets.

2 Likes

Someone sent me 10000 tron from trust wallet to my own trust wallet but haven’t seen any coin till now.
Please you guy should fix this

1 Like

@Trevoh Please check on the explorer first to see if you have received it and if you have, you can check if your app is up to date and do a wallet reimport.

1 Like

Translate text with your camera

I withdraw bnb from my wallet still not go to my binance wallet shows pending since 5 hours. If it doesn’t work, it can be returned to my wallet.

And how long will it take to clear the wood, if not then return it to my bnb wallet.

@Radius Can you provide a transaction hash ?
If the transaction hasn’t been broadcasted to the blockchain yet, then you can reimport your wallet and it should be cancelled.

1 Like