Withdraw to the wrong address

Hi Alan. Can I get some help from you? I made a withdrawal to a wrong address

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi, I was withdrawing USDT from Kucoin into my trust wallet for the first time about two days ago. havent received the fund since. I emailed the necessary information to the support team and no reply.

Hello @emanashaari you can wait for email to be answered or send the following details here so we can check and reply quickly.

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

Hy Alan. I send some XYO to a wrong adres. Can you help me, pls.

I sent my XYO to Coinbase by scanning the provided QR code for receive XYO, but nothing received. After contacted Coinbase support, they answered that this is not my XYO receing address, witch is too strange, because i scanned it from provided QR code. Would you help me please !!

Hi @ivorunev, when did you make this transaction?
Please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

I made the transaction yesterday.
How to upload media here ? I tried, but the sistem refused media files.

@ivorunev
Can you upload to a public google drive link and send that here?

Wallet address : 0xBEf86a21fB9e64CC03148238C3DC1a2C03D55d12

Hash code of the transaction: 0x55f23410eff4ca2673415fc33e9a4ed16ca2f302e165620693f6219a88976b7e

@ivorunev
Okay received.
Please ensure to attach the screenshot from the wallet, and if possible a screenshot of the QR code you scanned also (Or a video recording) and upload to a public google drive link.

The system don’t allow ataching links. Can you give me an email address to send the screenshots ?

@ivorunev I changed your member level, can you try sending it now, it should work.

The same - no links alowed.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

@ivorunev please try sending the link now and let me know if it works.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/oKdbEzRPYfSM72pu5

Oiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

@ivorunev
Can you also attach the QR code which you scanned from Coinbase ?

0x55296f69f40ea6d20e478533c15a6b08b654e758

I don’t have QR but that’s the address I send to

@ivorunev
I mean the QR code you scanned before sending, can you provide a screenshot of the qr code?
Or did you manually type out the address when you wanted to send your XYO out of your Trust wallet?

I scanned QR code prior to send, not typed manually, but after an hour and a half, when i logged in to coinbase, to see if everything is OK and saw the XYO is not there, I found that the address I sent XYO to is not in the list of my addresses. By the way, a minute after sending XYO I send some ETH, using the same way. ETH showed up in Coinbase, but XYO is NOT

Hi, is there any light in the tunnel, or…?
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII