Withdrawal Dapps issue

Do I need to worry about withdrawal? On app trust my wallet says on Bscscan withdrawal is successful but unfortunately its NOT appearing on my wallet but this is more than 24 hours.! Pls help Moderator? Admin?

Do I need to worry about withdrawal? On app trust Bscscan says my withdrawal is successful but unfortunately its not appearing on my wallet but this is more than 24 hours.! Pls help Mod? Admin?

1 Like

I need someone moderator or admin… Assis5 my issues please.!

Hi @DgamerZ1989,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Try to check if you’ve withdrawn your coin to the right chain network. It should be bep2 to bep2 or bep20 to bep20. But don’t worry if the case is that you can email support for help. Try to add bep2 and bep20 version of your token. Let’s see if it will show if not get support help.

Thanks I finally realized I just click the compound button on cake dapps third party… I am just suffering with lag thanks for the response…

1 Like