Withdrawal triggered the security mechanism

I won the airdrop reward after my wallet got enough 50,000USDT. When I withdrew total 170,000(my asset and the reward)system rejected. I asked Trust customer service and the guy said that my withdrawal triggered the security mechanism. What I needed to do: passed the funds verification twice by deposit 51% of total amount of my withdrawal equivalents: 87,200.31 USDT each within 96h. I only passed the first audit and was out of money.
I don’t want to lose all of my asset including my deposit for audit. Please help me
Thank you.

2 Likes

@Chanh That is 100% a scam, only official trust wallet website is trustwallet.com.
There are also no ongoing airdrops. Please disregard such.
It’s best to cut your loss and never interact with such again.

3 Likes

Dear Tobi,
The airdrop reward confirmed by Trust customer service, you mean it was from scammers?

2 Likes

@Chanh That is a scam customer service and not related to Trust wallet.

3 Likes

@Tobi thank you very much for your comment. I lose all of my assets but I am still lucky because not conduct the second audit.

3 Likes

@Tobi I can withdraw my tokens?
The customer service guy said that I didn’t complete the audit ( I was out of money) so I would never withdraw my tokens. If you can, help me please

@Chanh I told you it’s a scam already, you need to block contacts with them immediately.