Withdrawing TWT from Hotbit Exchange

I want to withdraw TWT from HOTBIT exchange but there is memo option so I checked memo in my Trust Wallet, I couldn’t find it. Is this mandatory or optional option…? Without memo text deposit will be credited or might lost…?

Update:- My post was flagged as saying offensive, abusive, or a violation of community guidelines rules…? Is there any issue with this post…? I don’t see violations of any rules! If you see/know violations please comment below. I will delete the post. Thank You.

12 Likes

Although I haven’t withdrawn from Hotbit before but IMO I think a memo is optional. Just make sure your wallet address is correct, that’s my opinion. You can get replies from other members as well

6 Likes

Forget the the. Or if you want, you put your Wallet adresse.

3 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@trusty start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@trusty roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@trusty quote

:left_speech_bubble: Chaos and Order are not enemies, only opposites. — Richard Garriott

@trusty fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

4 Likes

The memo only needed when you send to an exchange.
Non-custodial wallets like Trust Wallet, where you own your keys, don’t require a memo, just your wallet address to receive funds. If the sender forces you to use a memo to send, any combination of letters or numbers will suffice

4 Likes

tusty​:ok_hand::shield:
@trusty roll 2d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 6, 4

3 Likes

Hello

You will not need to enter a memo when you withdraw to wallets. Memos are only for exchanges. If it is a must to enter a memo just type any number.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Memos are optional, to my knowledge. And I don’t think you need that to send to your wallet

1 Like

If there is a no memo option, check on that box and withdraw

1 Like

If you want to do withdraw, then first you do small amount

1 Like

The memo is only needed for exchange accounts. Non exchange like Trust or Atomic do not need a memo.

2 Likes

bryri, welcome to the great TRUST WALLET COMMUNITY.

2 Likes

Don’t sell this , it’s value is rising high

2 Likes

Yeah right twt future ia bright

1 Like