Withdrew XDC from kucoin to my trust wallet address

so i have done the same thing. i withdrew XDC from kucoin to my trust wallet address. i have tried to manually enter the xdc wallet on trust and it shows up but none of my coins are showing. is there a way to resolve this or better yet find out where my 11,101 xdc coins are at ?
on kucoin its showing the transaction is successful

9 Likes

Hello @Stevekonarzewski,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

4 Likes

I’ve done the same thing, sent my XDC from KuCoin to my trust wallet not realizing that it was a ethereum contract, is there a way to get my coins back?

4 Likes

Hello @Alan47
Hello To All,

I have the same problem with a transfer ERC-20 from Kucoin to my Trust Wallet (with ANKR asset)
Just to mention, I use the correct address (ERC-20), and the right Network from Kucoin (ERC-20)
See below :

1. Trust Wallet version : 7.28
  2. ERC-20 address for ANKR in my wallet : 0x24F********************************Cd634
  3. Status transaction : Success in Kucoin, and completed, - copy of transaction hash : 0x9a531***************************************************76f0ad8
  4. No msg in the wallet, as the asset from Kucoin does not appear !!

Who knows the reason !??

Thank you !

4 Likes