Wrong address btt bnb

Hi guys,

i accidentally made a mistake and sent BTT from binance to BNB’s receiving address in trust wallet. Is there any way to undo this or get the BTTs back. ? Please help

Thanks

King regards

Edis

Not to cartain you can get it back but you should write a ticket to trust wallet,they should be able to help

Hello can you share your transaction hash and screenshots if possible.

EC513DD04240EA1E528C44BAB3AE4C74171D9D7A6FF09A68D6745E1D8B0B7856

Tell me if you need anything else?

Your Transaction hash shows the funds were sent correctly from a bep2 address to a receiving bep2 address.
You may need to manually add the BTT tokens if they aren’t being displayed on your app.

Thank you . How do I have to do this in my Trust wallet? Do you have any idea or experience ?

I am facing the same problem. Can anyone please guide?
Also, how many minimum BTT do I need to SWAP them to BNP on trust wallet?

@Edisseus, tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for BTTB, and enable the one with BEP2. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

@Harrisovic, to better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BTT wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
  6. Also, what is this BNP token that you are referring to? Send a screenshot or link about that crypto.

. It worked pretty well. So easy . Have a nice day a. Thanks a lot for the help . Now I got my coins back again

1 Like

سلام من 15499 بیت تورنت در کیف پول تراس والت به یه آدرس که از توکیف پول خودم کپی کرده بودم فرستادم الان نمیدونم چجوری برش گردونم میشه کمکم کنید ممنون میشم

Hi @Arman-Bahrami,

Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BTT wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Good day,
I also send busd from my Binance account to my trust wallet BNB account , I will be much appreciated if you help me to find my missing busd coins