Wrong Address Transaction

Hi.
I have read a few threads on this website but i can’t seem to figure out if it’s like my problem.

I sent BNB from an app called ZebPay, wrongly to MY BUSD address on TrustWallet. So I am the sender and the receiver of the funds. Is there anyway I can access the funds and send them to my trustwallets BNB address?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @Kjain97 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

This is the version

This is the BUSD address

So ZebPay is a crypto exchange, where I bought BNB and then I accidentally transferred the BNB them to MY trustwallet BUSD address above.
So I am both the sender and the reciever. But the funds have not shown on my trustwallet. How do I find my funds and send them to BNB address?

@Kjain97 send all details asked above including transaction hash and address in plain text (copy and paste).

Hi there,
We sent ethereum from Exodus to TW today, with success. Via pancake we wanted to exchange eth for catgirl. Here we have specified a small amount of 100 euros for the exchange and selected and confirmed catgirl in the field below. In the main menu of TW, all of our credit (approx. $ 850) was gone, except for $ 2.23.

The transaction from our wallet went to:
0x6ac959fd95a22be6d1921736d04c745a164594c2

Who owns this address at all: 0x6ac959fd95a22be6d1921736d04c745a164594c2 We did not include this address like this, which is really very annoying.

After doing some research we found out that catgirl has a different transaction number. How can it be that something like this happens?

Since we are not well versed in handling and do not know what to do next, we would be very grateful for your help.