Wrong recipient address when withdrawing USDT from Binance

I wanted to withdraw USDT from Binance to Trust Wallet, but I entered the BSC address of the token I wanted to buy instead of the address of my wallet as the receiver address, and therefore USDT was not transferred to my account. Is there any way to undo this action? Can you help me with this?

Transaction: https://bscscan.com/tx/0xfcb4a202ccb69e7becd47df0d09295a5a2c32e0e960ee78c406d9d9c45c67d6c

My Trust Wallet Adress: 0x82f642d210435c3fabd1b636df0c7513f400caa1

Trust Wallet Version: iOS 5.21(5210)

Hey , please help me I have a similar problem. I have withdrawn ETC from binance to my ETH address on trust wallet… can you please help me?

Hello @touelguapo To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hey , thank you but I already fixed this myself. I downloaden another wallet and the funds that I sended the wrong way were there.