Wrong transaction USDT BEP20

Hi

I wonder that is there anybody ego can help me. I accidently sent usdt BEP20 instead of bnb. All the usdt I have stuck in my wallet I can’t trade or swap. How can I take the transaction back. Thanks in advance for the help.

1 Like

Hi, @Berkk23 what error are you facing when trying to swap your USDT? Send error screenshot and your address too.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Missing funds /transferred out

Hi Alan47 thanks for your reply.

The problem I’ve been facing is that every time I try to swap it says approve usdt which is I don’t know how to do

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

I took this ss as an example of the issue I have
As you see in the picture when I try to buy safemoon via pancake swap it says approve usdt. I think I made a mistake that I sent the usdt I have to the wrong wallet. I hope you can find a way to prevent me a lose the money. Thanks in advance.

I have an issue with the wallet number you gave me when I set this up not receiving some coins. Can someone please help???

Today I have send my BEP20 USDT to ERC20 USDT, Transaction is showing successful on BSC Scan, Can anyone help getting my funds back in my wallet.

Thanks in Advance
Twitter: @gorav52995691
Insta: @connectwithgorav

Hello @intelligentdoor To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1. App Version 2.11

2. Crypto Wallet Address

3. Transaction Hash 0x433465ac48c91b8ed17d76aae03390f846dd3ef485ffd5d912fb7687b23e7b42

4. I send the BEP20 USDT to ERC20 USDT, Transaction is showing successful on BSC Scan, Can anyone help getting my funds back in my wallet.

@intelligentdoor still you didn’t specify your where did you sent your funds to (platform). Or is the destination address Trust wallet?

I have transferred the funds to 0xcc3961075599042aa579836f579b61f5b37202b8

@ Alan47 Can you help me getting out of this.

I have transferred the funds to 0xcc3961075599042aa579836f579b61f5b37202b8

@intelligentdoor Please contact the customer support of the destination address/platform so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

Hi there I transferred my BNB on wrong address i need to send it to Smart chain bnb but by mistake send it to bnbpay address

Hello @Amansaini To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)