Wrong transfer of Crypto to a worng Bep20 wallet address

I transferred my token to a wrong Bep20 address, pls I need help recovering it.

I transferred quidax to BNB address

Transaction hash
0x2150faca3ca69a6207efab1845e17670c0eee33337d19a63bb15e4d6cf5dfaf3

5 Likes

Hello @Emeka2 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

My all tokens are missing from wallet. Kindly help … I tried to swap a token on pancakeswap and lost all my tokens.

1 Like

@deepakgmarwaha

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

I did that many times my funds have been gone for a day now. It didn’t work for me.

@Sme0523
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

7 posts were split to a new topic: Unauthorised transfer out of wallet

Hello @Jagadeeshgr where did you get the address you sent your funds to? Do you know the owner of the destination address?

@Jagadeeshgr If you are not the owner and you don’t know the owner of the address, then you may consider it lost.
Confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed or cancelled. Be careful next time double check before transacting. We have nothing to do from our side.

1 Like

Indeed
Mobox token contract is
0x228e8da41cb2032c0a55ebf9498e5c3cc4a20c68
And mobox contract is
0x3203c9e46ca618c8c1ce5dc67e7e9d75f5da2377

I have same problom
Trust ver 6.9
Mobix token (mbox)0x4caCC3D2Ba7D7a38B053b48F70394Cd1Dcb952fF
Trust addresses
And addresses i send is:

0xd0dd94ebdbc2278e7b8c7c189ebed4c5be42d4d7

And it is mobox but i had mobox token
I send mobox token to mobox addresses
This mistake accord and my coin lost , is any way to back coin?

@Azad110 Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.