Xrp missing in my wallet

I sent 14 xrp from my wazirx to trust wallet. And it shows no balance. Please help what should i do?

Hello @pratz007 There is a 20 XRP fee required in order to activate an XRP wallet. This is set by the XRP network and not by the app.

Read more here: How to Create and Activate your XRP Wallet

I did something similar - send xrp from bnb to xrp on pancake swap then realised I need 20xrp to activate.

Paid $150 into xrp and that amount shows up, but now the original transfer isn’t showing up.

Any suggest?

Hello @Cosmos12 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thanks for your help @alan47.

In pancake swap I connected to TW. I used bnb to swap to xrp. The transaction hash is below. It says complete but it didn’t show up in my TW xrp account. I learned that xrp required 20 xrp to activate, so I used a CC to purchase xrp bought $150usd- That $150 usd is what you see in the xrp account (screenshot below) but the previous transaction (hash below) has not arrived in the account although it says ‘successful’

Re-cap: the initial swap to xrp, before activating the xrp account is missing (109.921xrp).

Thanks again.

Transaction hash:
0x925765d3e31713855f915f2ffaea558d482c964c1e97d73c875121c8d66af26d

Xrp Receive code: rQhSNXAhi59sxs3xCgs1PAvBu2kspfAstv

@Cosmos12 you swapped Bnb for Binance peg XRP not native XRP, so it will not displayed on XRP native coin balance.

To be able to view it, please tap on top right corner and search Binance-peg XRP then switch on Binance-peg XRP BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

1 Like

Hello, i also have same issue with my xrp coin… the coin not shown i my wallet…

rnLzoHERhyBRH3kHYffnTaDkvmuoM5kFSV

@Amir961001 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

You are the beat!! Thank You! :pray:t3:

@Amir961001 you already transferred out your funds to another address: XRP Ledger Explorer - XRPSCAN

So do i need to trasnfer 6 more to activate my wallet as i have sent 14 already. I hope those 14 arent lost

@pratz007 they are not lost. Your balance will start displaying after 20 XRP reserve completed.

Hello, I sent xrp from Coinbase. Coinbase said the transaction was successful, but I do not see it.

Hello @UtherPendragon To better assist, please send the following information:

Hi @Alan47 . I’ve faced the same issue here.
Below is the xrp address plus the required screenshots, I also have to mention that I’ve already tried re-importing the wallet but it changed nothing.
Please help me. Thank you.

XRP address: rJXGE6xWq4aehTyeNWn3wHUCmxnDY5d4MC

PS: I’ve tried to upload the screenshots but it says “Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”… how can i upload the photos??

@amirrezaRTX what balance does app displays now. I see you have XRP balance on explorer.
Can you send screenshot now? I have enabled it for you.

You can also try to use VPN and refresh your balance.

I’ve already tried that. Nothing happened. Also re-imported the wallet for twice or so, still nothing.
Here are the screenshots, my TW XRP balance is 0.

@amirrezaRTX where are you located?
Have you tried different locations on VPN or different VPN applications? If not it’s better to try that.

I usually don’t use VPN much but even when I did, it changed nothing.
Isn’t there any other solutions?