Xrp not showing

I purchased XRP and received confirmation of successful transaction however XRP still does not appear in my wallet.
Transaction was successful and I understand there is a activation fee however I have zero XRP in my wallet

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Hi, I downloaded crypto app a week ago, bought bnb, swap to bnb smart chain to buy 87 xrp. I added xrp to my list but it shows i have 0 xrp. The transaction was shown successful, so at least bzlance show my remaining xrp after 20 xrp fee. I want to know what can i do to see my xrp balance shows on the list.
I now cannot buy bnb to swap and buy more cryptos because the message “not available” in the “buy bnb” screen. Any advice?

Transaction hash
0x811a131c8facf03e426a1f3fb6743e91c8cbee97eafb0ede4c7108f0be835844

Xrp address
rn6vg7Q8t1yibXqTvSEw3ZhK9esFK7NYEm

One more concern is that i couldnt found where to start to compose a question to trust wallet (in this community page) but to reply to similar topic so i can post my question here. Thank you.

Hi @Crystal12a1 you swapped BNB BEP20 To Binance peg-XRP. Not Native XRP Coin. please tap on top right corner and search XRP then switch on XRP BEP20 (Binance peg-XRP) manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Problem solved. Thank you Alan47.
I don’t know the difference between XRP bep20 and xrp, but at least I can find where my fund is. Thank again.

@Crystal12a1 you can read more about Binance peg tokens here: What are Binance-Peg Tokens?

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t transfer XRP due to error