4 Likes

I don’t see much to happen to its price. Great future ahead sha

4 Likes

Do you think it will go back to 3$

2 Likes

Xrp price will reach $2.

3 Likes

Yeah… i agree with Mike. It will probably stay in the $0.20 range… :joy:
I really liked the idea of XRP, but i never invested much in it and i am glad about it.
Cheers

3 Likes

Xrp is such a cool project. They have done a whole lot in enhancing mass adoption of crypto

3 Likes

My first mistake in crypto is buying XRP about a year ago, I loss about -50%. I will never touch this coin anymore. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Very nice Xrp :thinking:

Eheheheh I buy XRP in June 2020 at in 0,17 cents kkkkk today is in 0,30 and climb the upstairs ahahhaha :rofl:

2 Likes

I think this XRP will reach only $0.4 only and go back to $0.2 by the end of the year :sweat_smile:

A very good time to join the trend

good for you, congrats… :+1:

@Medel94 yeah, I think so. :grinning:

1 Like

@jior it’s going to be one of your best decisions. The hand writing is clearly on the wall. Strategic positioning is the key. You sometimes don’t look at the current situation of things to make decision. It’s not about now, it’s about few years from now.

1 Like

Ripple fell of from it’s third spot from the high capitalization zone few years back but gradually picking momentum again burh gradually cash up with usdt stable coin only time will tell. I held it at short time no profit and I sold off at loss.