Xrp Transaction

Hi,
I sent some XRP from my trust wallet to another wallet I have.
It showed up as pending for a while ( a few hours) This morning it isn’t pending anymore ( I’m guessing it went through) but I’m not seeing any transaction history. The wallet I sent it to also hasn’t been updated
Please help

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Thanks for the reply See below:

Transaction hash: CCDCD9484CB826414548B4F240E5207BADD93CFDA37DC34C8C59D3016DB91FC6

I tried sending xrp to another wallet. It took a very long time, but eventually sent ( or so I thought) the transaction is not showing in transactions

I also faced an issue with XRP. I transferred 29.75 XRP from WazirX but my trust wallet is showing only 9.75 XRP. How did this happen?

@Joebinda transaction went through successfully. Is the destination wallet a Trust Wallet also?

@pankaj080212 There is a 20 XRP fee required in order to activate an XRP wallet. This is set by the XRP network and not by the app.
To learn more about this Reserve Requirement, you can check the technical document that explains it further: https://xrpl.org/reserves.html

Read more here: How to Create and Activate your XRP Wallet

Thank you. No, it’s a nexo wallet. I just wanted to know all is well behind the scenes.
I’ll contact them now
Appreciate the help!

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

It is happen to me please answer my question
I sent to Coinex addresss

TRANSACTION DETAILS

3946493991C56A99E70DBC02E7BB757F3CB4D4BBD33D52354DF5CDBF09F6B39A

The transaction was successful and validated in the ledger #67853637 (index: Destination tag:644980012Delivered amount:27 XRPXRPL fee:0.010144 XRP (10144 drops)Comments:

Hello @Baki89 Please contact the customer support of coinex so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

Could you guide me?my trust wallet showed thr failed transaction for XRP amd delete the history of the transfer but my balance didn’t come back and the coinex didn’t amswer me, if my tramsfer shows failed my balance will be back?

@Baki89 we have nothing to do from our side. Your XRP was transferred successfully to your destination address. You have to wait for them to respond.

Thanks on advanced to help me
A question, why the transaction history is not in xrp asset history now?for every transaction we can see the history om trust wallet.