XTP coins showing in wallet but no transaction showing up

Hi guys. Im pretty new to this but any coins ive bought before ive withdrew from Binance and transfered to my Trust Wallet. I usually get a confirmation from Binance to say withdrawal successful and then one from Trust Wallet to say the coins have landed. Then when i check my wallet and the coins are there and the transaction is listed underneath.

Today i bought some XRP coins. I withdrew them. I had the confirmation from Binance but not one from Trust Wallet. The coins are all in my wallet but there is no transaction listed underneath.

Obviously im happy the coins are there but im still thinking something has gone wrong? :pray:t3:

7 Likes

Ive had 2 emails regarding this topic from trust wallet support.

Both emails are asking for the trust wallet version number, transaction id and address i sent the coins to. One though is also asking me to input my seed phrase? I thought this was only meant to be known by me?

4 Likes

Hello @Dungie203 if amount displayed is correct no worries. To track your transactions you can scan your address on explorer.

That’s a scammer. We’ll never ask for recovery phrase, mark such emails as spam. Never share your recovery phrase with anyone.

4 Likes

Thanks Alan. I was just concerned as every other transaction for my other coins appears on trust wallet balance screen but for XRP there is no transaction.

I had email today from someone saying they were you and someone called Jenny. They both wanted my seed phrase

2 Likes

@Dungie203
That’s a scammer. We’ll never ask for recovery phrase, mark such emails as spam. Never share your recovery phrase with anyone.

5 Likes

Hi, the same thing happened to me for both btc and dot. Normally, I wouldn’t notice this. However, I have imported the wallet from safepal and this somehow affects wallet sync because for those two coins I get 0 balance in safepal unlike for coins where transactions are listed in TrustWallet. I bought coins with fiat through TrustWallet

2 Likes

@mingler you have to contact SafePal for support on your balance issue on their app.

1 Like

Hello ive just joined this but cant figure out how to post a new blog. I need help! I jist transferred some Luna to a Luna address in my trust wallet via tera network. The coins did not arrive. When i updated my trust wallet - the name of it changed to Lunc! So ot would appear the new Luna is not on it. Is there anyway i can recover? Please can someone help

1 Like

@Gra00151 I have answered your question on this thread: Luna 2.0 Trust Wallet - #50 by Alan47

2 Likes