XYO tokens gone after reimport

I don’t mean to high jack this post but I have an issue with my XYO coin being gone after getting a new phone and recovering my wallet. I can’t find the link to start my own question. It just shows me everyone else’s posts.

2 Likes

Hello @broskijay To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

0xAb5654BB6faCa80fBD692310FDa5dCce9d384742

Here is the address for where my original XYO is

Here is the new receiving address that is showing up

0xF4822547545cc32B9845f88251342bcD61bc1895

So basically I had made a couple transfers form coin XYO to trust wallet because that was the first wallet I setup my coin XYO through. I’ve made like 3 total transfers. I used to be able to view all my coins in trust wallet. Well I got a new phone because my last one stopped working. I already had my recovery keys saved I so reentered them after downloading the trust wallet app again. But when I logged in it was completely empty. No XYO coin in there. So I readded XYO coin to trust wallet but now it’s giving me a new receiving address then before. I have 850k XYO coin that I can no longer view. How do I change the receiving address to the older one because that’s where all my XYO coin is.

This is my trust wallet now after I got a new phone and recovered my log in for trust wallet showing XYO is empty and a different receiving address now

Here is where my original XYO coins went to that I was viewing on trust wallet. I sent them from the XYO coin directly to my trust wallet.

This is the trust wallet version

Hello @broskijay ERC 20 address can’t be changed, probably you imported wrong recovery phrase, or you mixed up during backup. Check again and import.

Also try to import it as single ERC20 wallet.

@Alan47 this is the only one I’ve ever had setup and how do I input a single ERC-20 wallet

Here’s a guide, import as Ethereum wallet: How to Import a Wallet & Our Top Tips To Do So Securely

@Alan47 i imported it via my public key and it says it’s a watch only address. How do I get full rights because it never asked me for a recovery phase when I first set it up

@broskijay import your 12 word recovery phrase phrase not wallet address.

@Alan47 there is no other recovery phrase. Originally I linked my XYO to my multi coin wallet so my original 12 word phrase got me into the account and then I linked XYO that way. This is the first time I’ve only been able to access by choosing a new wallet and using a different route then before. Like I said, when I first crated trust wallet I was in my main wallet multi coin wallet. I added XYO to my walletZ used the receiving address to receive my coins. Now that I have a new phone it’s giving me a whole different receiving address.

How do I get more technical help? There isn’t any other recovery phrase. My XYO was linked to my multi coin wallet. There was no separate wallet. I created my trust wallet from the start and setup XYO to be sent and received to my trust wallet. At this point I’m about to just give up on trust wallet and everything because I have over 8k sitting in a wallet that I can’t access anymore and I’m receiving no help. Is there not a back up way to see that the wallet is link to me or of my personal info?

I didn’t have the same issue, but I was able to import what’s in TrustWallet in Metamask wallet using my TrustWallet secret phrase. I had a coin that wasn’t showing my dollar totals, only coin totals, and Metamask worked to show me that. You don’t lose what’s in TrustWallet, you just see it now in both places. Not sure if that will help you with XYO coin, but worth a try.

1 Like