Y is safemoon not swapping

Y is safemoon not swapping on pancakeswap? Could it be a bug? What could be wrong ?it’s been like that for days now. Need help pls

Hi @Marymay,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi,

I have a similar problem. I swapped my Smart Chain to safemoon on pancakeswap via trustwallet, but I am not having the safemoon in my wallet nor Smart chain. How do I fix this?

I have the same issue! I swapped smart chain for safemoon! After successfully i swapped the safemoon wont show in my account.
I have screenshots if someone need for helping me.
Thanks

Hi. I’m a new member to the Trust community and these are some of the difficulties I am having. I cannot purchase Safemoon Or swap from Bitcoin to Safemoon?

I brought safemoon through pancake swap 7 hours ago and the safemoon isnt showing but the bnb has been taken? Any advice?

@Jef @bachehaji @Hamza373

• Make sure you are using the latest version of the app.
  • Enable SAFEMOON. To access it, tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for SAFEMOON, and enable the one with BEP20. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin
  • Use WiFi with a strong internet connection instead of mobile data for the app to display the correct balance. If it won’t work, use WiFi + VPN as well.

@Sammy33, native Bitcoin cannot be swapped to other cryptos using the app. You need to deposit it on an exchange.