Your Cryptocurrency Reality

I tried to introduce one of my old friends into crypto space today but couldn’t be more surprise at his response :thinking:

It was a kind of a throwback moment for me as I tried to imagine my perception of cryptocurrency those days

Let us know your crpto reality. The first time you heard about crpto (bitcoin to be precise) what was your reaction to it? Or better still, what was the most surprising response you got from a friend you tried to bring into crypto innovation.

14 Likes

My first response was…run for your life…it is ponzi
I couldn’t be more wrong!

6 Likes

Hmmm! I thought of it as one of those get-rich-quick approach to making money that would not last.

5 Likes

Я подумал очередной мыльный пузырь, сейчас “кусаю локти”, потому что мог раньше на этом зарабатывать…

2 Likes

In first heard about it on Big Bang Theory. Thought it was only a comic then a friend told me about and did some research. Now I am really enjoying it.

3 Likes

:handshake: yes u right welcome to our community

2 Likes

My first response was “they are scamme am not interested”

2 Likes

If I had learned before :frowning:

1 Like

You are highly welcome to our community :handshake:

1 Like

من بادانش اولیه اقدام به جمع اوری بیت کویین کردم

1 Like

Hello welcome to trust community

2 Likes

It was a surprise to hear.

2 Likes

Never saw it in disapproving perspective. I was only conservative with my opinion about crypto until I mustered the courage to research, learn and ask questions about it properly.

Never sniff at new things. Rather raise your curiosity to learn all you can about it.

5 Likes

Welcome @Hossein.hagh.joo

2 Likes

You are highly welcome @Hossein.hagh.joo

2 Likes

I try to talk and introduce bitcoin/crypto to my old brother 2 times, but after that the price always dump very hard in just a few days. So, I stop. :weary:

1 Like

Welcome to our community, and yes it sounded like one of those pyramid scheme you get to literally sell pure air and make big bucks. Back in the day, Bitcoin was speculated to sweep away people’s investments, but whoever got onboard when 1BTC was $800, must be somewhere walking in gold-paved corridors of affluence and life for them is different.

5 Likes

That was my first response to bitcoin back in the day. I could have been one of the very first back in 2010 but I did not research it properly.

4 Likes

The first time I heard about it. I made my research, read about satoshi nf I believe it. The stories were interesting and I also wanted to know how to make money through the internet without having a website or giving someone else my money

2 Likes

Welcome Mr and stay active :muscle: